This is our gym.
Uttoxeter Gymnastics Club benefitted from a major relocation in June 2011. Olympic medallists Beth Tweddle and Dan Purvis attended the opening ceremony, praising the quality and extensive range of Olympic standard apparatus and equipment. This expanasion has allowed UGC to provide the following facilities:
- Safe and secure Deep Foam pit areas covering Vault, Bars and Tumble Track.
- 2 sets of Assymetric bars (1 x set over foam pit).
- Olympic Standard sprung floor.
- Sprung Tumble track with entry into Foam pit.
- Table Vault into Foam pit 16 metre runway.
- Parallel Bars.
- Competition Rings.
- High Bar.
- 3 x Competition Beams.
- Additional low level level training beams.
- Pommel Horse.
- Multiple training aid equipments.
- Multiple Mats and safety equipment.